We know that trusting us with your money is an important matter. That's why we want to be as much transparent as possible.
This is the life-cycle the money will go through.
- 1.You make a contribution.
- 3.When we need to make a payment or need a reimbursment we'll update an invoice of the service purchased.
- 4.The administrators of Let's Ping It (specifically Víctor Elexpe) will approve or deny the transaction.
- 5.If it's approved, then our fiscal host will reimburse the invoice's amount to the person who paid for the product or made the request.
The not spent donations will remain in the account balance.
Things you can check.
- Transactions and expenses
- The actual balance
- Total raised